Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Library Books Read-A-Thon

June 22, 2013 – June 28, 2013


I'm very excited to announce my very first read-a-thon. I love read-a-thons and I really think they motivate me to read. I present to you the Library Books Read-A-Thon. June read-a-thons seem to be in short supply so I hoped to fill in the gap.

The goal of this read-a-thon is to read as many library books as possible. If you are like me you always have books that are close to due that need to be done and fast so this read-a-thon is a great time to get those books done and get them back to the library.
I'm not going to be picky. If you want to read your own books go ahead. I just love read-a-thons so I would love anybody who could join.

This Read-A-Thon will start at midnight on June 21 and will go until midnight of the 28th. I will put an update, linky post up every day during the read-a-thon so you guys can link your progress and we can meet new bloggers through this read-a-thon. 



This reading event is hosted by Rachael Turns Pages. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.