Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dave & Neta Jackson Perpetual Reading Challenge

Perpetual


Do you love Christian Fiction? I sure do, but haven’t read much of it this year. Then when I was visiting  Brittanie @ A Book Lover Forever, I saw her post of  the first book in the new series,  ”Windy City Neighbors” by Neta & Dave Jackson. Her post reminded me that I’ve had The Yada Yada Prayer Group for a long time but haven’t read it yet. Of course that lead me to want to read the rest in that series as well as the other series by the authors since they all connect to each other in one way or another.

So…I’ve decided to start a perpetual reading challenge. If anyone else wants to join, that would be great.



This reading challenge is hosted by I'd Rather Be At The Beach. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.