Monday, July 29, 2013

Something in a Summer’s Day: August Poetry Project

August 1, 2013 – August 31, 2013


Somehow, at every library book sale I come away with poetry books: anthologies, individual authors, it doesn’t matter. Somehow I buy them!

This year in April, I did not focus on reading poetry as I have in the past. It’s about time.

This August, I pledge to read poems and write about them on this blog.

Would you care to join me?

On August 1, I’ll have a linky open. If you post on a volume of poetry, an anthology, a single poem, or a book about poetry during the month of August 2013, come link up! Even if you don’t get anything read and posted about, you can read our posts.

Sign the linky if you have a blog and would like commit to joining in! If you don’t have a blog, you can also join in by sharing your thoughts in the comments.



This reading event is hosted by Rebecca Reads. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.