January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
- The challenge runs from Jan 1stth to Dec 31st 2014. You can join in at any time.
- The books chosen for this challenge should be historical fiction written by a Portuguese author or historical fiction set in Portugal. You can find a list of reading suggestions here
- Levels of participation/dinasties: Afonsine - 1 to 3 books, Aviz - 4 to 6 books, Habsbourg - 7 to 9 books, Braganza - more than 10 books
- Leave a comment on this post to sign up. I'll be posting the Mr Linky where to leave your reviews soon.
- Reviews should be in Portuguese or English
- If you don't have a blog you can link to your reviews on Goodreads or other sites where you post reviews.
- Prize: At the end of the challenge I will giveaway one book of Portuguese Historical Fiction. Each review on Mr Linky counts as an entry for the giveaway
I think that's it but feel free to contact me for more details if you want!
Thanks for joining!
This reading challenge is hosted by Aneca's World. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.