January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
While my to-read pile is constantly expanding and shrinking, there’s always been a couple of books in the back of my head that I’ve been meaning to re-visit, either to see if my understanding of the novel has changed or just re-read it for fun, but I keep putting it off for one reason or another. So I decided to that maybe a reading challenge will compel me to re-visit a couple of these books in 2014 and thought maybe others would be interested in joining me for this
The (very brief) rundown to this challenge:
- This reading challenge runs from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014
- You can join at any time
- Any book is acceptable in this challenge so long as you’ve read it in the past; perhaps it was a DNF you wanted to revisit, perhaps it’s a book you’ve read and loved but don’t remember the details too much. It’s totally up to you how you want to define this
- Linking your reviews to the separate Linky Widget that I will be posting up on31 December is optional but strongly recommended just so that we can share titles and thoughts with other bloggers, learn new titles out there and get to know each other in the process
Levels (sorry, not feeling very creative coming up with these levels, lol; I’m pretty laxed about this):
- 1 – 4 books — Occasional re-reader
- 5 – 9 books — Re-reading pro!
- 10+ books — Re-reading champ!
This reading challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Life. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.