January 1, 2014 – January 31, 2014
In 2014, I’d like to take a step back and remind myself to relax. I think a great way to subvert all the New Year’s Resolutions and start off on a different note this year is with some good old comfort reading. No worrying about review books. No worrying about TBR piles. No worrying about deadlines or quantity goals.Just getting back to reading because I love reading.
What are the rules?
We want this to be a pretty open challenge, so here are our guidelines:
- Reading books in January? Choose some you’ve already read and read them again!
- Set a goal: either make a list of books you’d like to reread or decide how many you’d like to reread during the month of January.*
- Sign-up to be a participant by creating an introductory post. (Deadline???)
- Check-in with us mid-month so we can share our progress.
- Check-in again at the end of January so we can all congratulate ourselves!
*Remember that this challenge is not intended to be a race! There is no prize for rereading the most books. Just choose a goal you think you can handle and will enjoy.
Who can participate?
Anyone and everyone! We would love for you to join us, so please feel free to sign up!
What should you include in your introductory post?
- Why you want to participate in the challenge
- Your goals for this challenge
- A link back to this post (or Rinn’s post) so other people can find out about it and join too!
- Feel free to grab the banner or button to post on your blog as well.
This reading challenge is hosted by Another Novel Read and Rinn Reads. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.