January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
While at the Inaccurate Realities launch party earlier in November, Ardo (A. A. Omer), Wendy (@_CupcakeQueen_), Christa (More Than Just Magic) and I talked about wanting to re-read Harry Potter at some point. And it was in that relatively spontaneous moment that we decided that we would do just that come January 2014. We’d read one book per month since we all have many various other books to read as well.
- January 2014: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone
- February 2014: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- March 2014: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- April 2014: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- May 2014: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- June 2014: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- July 2014: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Upon tweeting about it online, we garnered quite a bit more interest from others to join us and so if you would like to join us in this journey back to Hogwarts as well, feel free to sign up below! This is for those who have always wanted to re-read the series, or those that have been wanting to get around to reading it for the first time (oh, how I envy you! Experiencing it all new!!) Stop by at the end/beginning of each month for some HP discussion and fun to go along with the book!
This reading event is hosted by Just a Lil’ Lost. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.