March 1, 2014 – March 31, 2014
It’s back!! Take Control of Your TBR Pile was a blast last year and many of you made space on your shelves for new books. Let’s do it again!
While I do an excellent job of keeping up on new releases and ARC reviews, my own personal bookshelf has suffered, so I decided that for the entire month of March I would focus on cleaning up my TBR pile, catching up on some series and finally cracking the spines on some of those books I cannot wait to read. So I am clearing my schedule, setting aside the ARC’s and drowning myself in my own pile of lovely books. (new releases on my gotta have it now or die list-excluded..I will still read those, even though they will not count..LOL)
So I am inviting you to join me! Glance over your shoulder at your own TBR pile…*yep it’s that big!* Ya know you want at them and to encourage you for every book you read you’ll get one entry into a Rafflecopter drawling to win a new 2014 release of your choice!
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined) you can wait to post on March 1st.
- Beginning March 1st, 2014 and ending March 31, 2014 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2014.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (review only needs to be a short one)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2014 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ships to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy)
This reading challenge is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.