January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
This picture is used with written permission from Dandelion Moms.
It is no secret that I have fallen in love with Kristin Hannah this year and her world of Firefly Lane. That is why I decided to create a reading challenge so I could spend a year lost with Kristin Hannah novels.
I created the Jodi Picoult reading challenge last year and have to admit I myself did not have success with the challenge and it created very little buzz around the blogging community. I have to say I don't expect many people to join this one either, but I'm excited to host it never the less.
I plan to reread Firefly Lane and Fly Away in 2014. I might even host an event to go along with me rereading the novels. I don't know. For sure Firefly Lane and Fly Away have been the books I have recommended the most in 2013 and will continue to do so. These books were so deeply emotional and these were the characters I got the most deeply involved with in this past year.
I created this challenge so I could read more Kristin Hannah books and I hope that other people will join in with me. Her main theme in her novels is Friendship, which is a theme that is so easy to relate to. Kristin Hannah is an author that I hope everybody will give a try and I hope you will join in this challenge with me.
The Challenge Details:
- The Challenge will run from January 1st to December 31st, 2014
- Any Kristin Hannah books finished after January 1st will count
- The goal is to read or reread as many Kristin Hannah books as possible
- any format will count (book, ebook, audiobook)
- you can list books in advance or list them as you go. It is not required that you review the books for this challenge, but if you do feel free to link them below
- rereads and crossovers from other reading challenge are allowed and encouraged
- You do not have to have a blog to participate in this challenge as long as you have a site to keep track of your progress. Post a link in the linky below where I can keep track of your progress
- Walk Down the Road: 1 to 2 novels
- Evening Stroll: 3 to 4 novels
I don't expect to read any more than 4 novels this year of hers. If you read more and would like to come up with a new level name for me please do. I want to thank everybody in advance for joining. I will look forward to reading all the lovely sign up posts. The linky will be posted below.
This reading challenge is hosted by Rachael Turns Pages. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.