Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Rapunzel Read-a-thon

March 8, 2014 – March 12, 2014


To celebrate a Month of Rapunzel here on my blog I will be hosting the Rapunzel Readathon. I love readathons and they are fun to host also so I would be happy to have people join in with me and celebrate Rapunzel. 

The goal for this read-a-thon are simple just read. Although this readathon would seem like I want you to read Rapunzel novels I won't require it although I do want to push people to read fairy tales during this readathon. I will hopefully be reading fairy tales to prepare for Fairy Tale Fortnight in April. I'm not going to be picky because nobody likes to be told what to read. Read whatever you want during this Read-a-thon. No matter what you are reading you can join me for the Rapunzel themed challenges I have planned for this week. 

Please join me in the very special event to celebrate everything and anything Rapunzel. The readathon will start on March 7th at midnight and continue through March 12th to Midnight.



This reading event is hosted by Rachael Turns Pages. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.