Thursday, December 25, 2014

2015 Books in Translation Reading Challenge


January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015

It's time for the 2015 Books in Translation Reading Challenge signup! The goal is obviously to read translations of books, from any language into the language(s) you're comfortable reading in; they don't have to be in English.

You can read any genre and any age range. Crossovers with other challenges are fine. Any format that you choose is also acceptable. The challenge will run from January 1 through December 31, 2015.

Looking for suggestions? I have a shelf on GoodReads you can check out. There's also a Listopia list on GoodReads. Linked reviews for the 2014, 2013, and 2012 challenges are a great resource.

I am not limiting the challenge to bloggers. You can also link to a review you wrote on another site, such as GoodReads or LibraryThing.

Levels:
Beginner: Read 1-3 books in translation
Conversationalist: 4-6
Bilingual: 7-9
Linguist: 10-12

I'm also posting a separate post for review links. I'll keep a permanent link to both posts in my sidebar. That will be easier to keep track of which links are reviews and which are sign up posts.

I hope you'll join me!  Sign up anytime throughout the year! 
This reading challenge is hosted by The Introverted Reader. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.