January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015
In 2015 I will be hosting my first ever reading challenge! This is definitely new territory for me, but I loved doing a horror challenge last year and, with the blessing of Midnyte Reader (the host for the 2013 and 2014 horror reading challenges) this spooky challenge has been relocated to Cornerfolds.
The horror genre is subjective, but a good guideline to follow is whether a book is regularly shelved as horror on Goodreads.
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015, and you can join at anytime.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2015.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- If you're a blogger, grab the button below and create a post or page about this challenge and your goals with a link back to this post.
- You don't have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- Sign up on the designated Mr. Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and comment on this post.
- I will make a post each month for you to link your reviews.
- There will be giveaways at the halfway point and at the end of the challenge in December.
1-5 horror books: Running Scared
6-10 horror books: Brave Reader
11-15 horror books: Fearless
16+ horror books: Horror Hound
My personal challenge goal will be Brave Reader to start since I'm also participating in several other challenges for 2015.
Challenge Update Schedule
March 26th - First Quarter Update
June 25th - Second Quarter Update & Giveaway
September 24th - Third Quarter Update
December 24th - Challenge Wrap-Up & Giveaway
Lists To Get You Started
Best Horror Novels
Best Teen Horror/Suspense/Thrillers
Please email me by clicking the button in the sidebar with any questions or comments! I'm completely open to ideas for this challenge! It is my first, after all. If you have suggestions or would like to host a mini-challenge, please let me know!This reading challenge is hosted by Cornerfolds. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.