January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015
Let's have a Reading Challenge for anyone who wants to be a Self-Help Junkie!
I want to improve myself in 2015 and can't read ALL of the books out there! What a perfect way to get Cliff Notes on Self-Help books!
I know that self-help books can be rather daunting or just plain boring. But there is a Revolution! Authors want their books read, so they are making these books more readable.
Here are the Levels:
Poser 1-2 Books. You must be close to perfect! No need for deep searching.
Seeker 3-5 Books. You are looking for something, but not quite sure what yet.
Hacker 6-9 Books. You think that you should be changing, and trying to figure out how to hack your life.
Addict 10-14 Books. You are committed to change, constantly searching, and looking for ways to implement the information into various aspects of your life.
Guru 15+ Books. You have read so many books, you could start writing your own!
Just a few rules:
- This Challenge runs from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015. You cannot start the book until January 1st, and the last page needs to be read by Dec. 31st.
- You can join at anytime. Crossovers are welcome, too!
- As long as the book has a category of Self-Help or Self-Improvement. The books can also deal with Nutrition, Diet, Wellness, Health, Exercise, Mind, Body, Change, Spirituality, Learning a New Skill - just to name a few...
- Format doesn't matter. Listening to an audiobook while doing your daily walk or commute is perfect!
- You must write a review and post a link to the review in the comments below.
- Be kind and read others' reviews - and leave a positive note.
Let's do this!
This reading challenge is hosted by 52 Simple Changes. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.