I am introducing this as my first original reading challenge – to read all 56 books of what most avid Nancy readers consider to be the original Nancy Drew series. Each book, written under the pen name Carolyn Keene, is thoroughly entertaining for all ages. Click through for challenge guidelines and a complete list of all 56 mysteries in the series!
The Nancy Drew Mystery Stories Challenge Guidelines:
- This is a perpetual reading challenge! Take all the time you need to enjoy Nancy’s adventures; just read them all! However, this challenge only requires the reading of the first 56 Nancy Drew books written; any books above number 56 do not count.
- The challenge is open to absolutely anyone, not merely bloggers. Simply leave your information with the linky widget and perhaps leave comments on this post throughout your mysterious journey.
- You may peruse books in any format (print, e-book, audiobook, etc.).
- If you are a blogger, please post a link here to your challenge post.
- You are not required to read the series in succession; read it in any order you choose!
This reading challenge is hosted by The Novel Orange. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.