July 1, 2015 – July 31, 2015
How the Christmas in July Reading Challenge Works:
- This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure challenge meant to be fun.
- The books should be Christmas or winter holiday themed. If you celebrate Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, or Kwanzaa I want you to participate too.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge begins July 1, 2015 and ends July 31, 2015.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be YA, adult, nonfiction, mystery, romance, etc.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #ChristmasinJulyRES
- If you could be so kind, please place the Christmas in July Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.
This reading challenge is hosted by Reading Every Season. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.