June 1, 2015 – August 31, 2015
How the Summer Reading Challenge Works:
- This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure challenge meant to be fun.
- Ideally books should be summer themed but this will not be a rule. Include books with words to do with summer, the beach, sand, the ocean or sea, swimming, summer holidays, summer clothing, sunglasses, the sun, or summer weather. Books with a summer, pool, or beach scene on the cover will also be encouraged.
- If you prefer not to stick with only summer themed books that is okay. I want as many people to participate as possible so I will allow all books no matter the subject or title. However, everyone is strongly encouraged to focus on summer themed books.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge begins June 1, 2015 and ends Aug 31, 2015.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be YA, adult, horror, romance, etc.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #SummerRES2015
- If you could be so kind, please place the Summer Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.
This reading challenge is hosted by Reading Every Season. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.