August 1, 2015 – September 30, 2015
How the Back to School Reading Challenge Works:
- This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure challenge meant to be fun.
- The books should take place mostly at school. Young adult books will be the easiest to find but other options include Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty and Back to School Murder by Leslie Meier.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge begins Aug 1, 2015 and ends Sept 30, 2015.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be YA, adult, nonfiction, mystery, romance, etc.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #BacktoSchoolRES
- If you could be so kind, please place the Back to School Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.
This reading challenge is hosted by Reading Every Season. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.