September 7, 2015 – September 20, 2015
Guys, I'm super excited to announce that the Re-Readathon is BACK by popular demand! This one will run over two weeks, as people found that one just wasn't long enough last time. It will feature a mini challenge or two and a twitter chat, date TBD. As with last time the rules are simple:
- Sign up via this linky at any time before or during the re-readathon
- The re-readathon will run from 12am Monday 7th September until 11:59pm Sunday 20th September.
- Re-read old or new favourites at some point during the two weeks. Link up reviews or discussions via the link in the starting line post I will put up closer to the time! You don't have to dedicate the entire two weeks to re-reading - as long as you do some re-reading during the time you're still participating!
- Use #rereadathon on twitter and instagram to share the rereading love. Follow me @NinjaBookSwap (where I'll probably be tweeting from) or @armchairbythesea (on Instagram) or say hi in the comments.
- To enter any giveaways run during the event you must be signed up via this link up. If you are not signed up your entries will be disqualified.
That's it! All the details are still to be determined. If you have ideas for mini challenges or would like to host a giveaway of your favourite reread please contact me via the buttons in the left hand sidebar, and please spread the word in all the ways you know how! Last time it was so fun talking about rereading and connecting with new and old friends and I'm hoping it will be this time too, the more the merrier!
This reading event is hosted by An Armchair by the Sea. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.