October 1, 2015 – October 31, 2015
This reading challenge will take place in the month of October. I will be also be hosting a screamathon (horror themed readathon) Oct 17 - 23. An announcement post and sign ups for the #ScreamathonRES will be posted soon.
How the Halloween Reading Challenge Works:
- This is a design it yourself challenge. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure challenge meant to be fun.
- The books can be horror, thriller, supernatural, mystery, or Halloween themed. This means they should be about serial killers, murders, ghosts, demons, witches, monsters, vampires, etc.
- Vampire books may also count towards my 2015 Reading Bites Challenge at Hippie Book Reviews.
- When you have reviewed a book, you are encouraged to come back to this post and add the link to your review in the comments.
- This challenge runs Oct 1 - Oct 31.
- You may sign up anytime during the challenge.
- I won't be creating different levels. Read as little or as many books as you want.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books may be YA, adult, nonfiction, mystery, chick lit, romance, etc. but must be horror, thriller, mystery, supernatural, or subjects that have to with Halloween.
- You may reread books.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges.
- Use the hashtag #Halloween2015RES
- If you could be so kind, please place the Halloween Reading Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.
This reading challenge is hosted by Reading Every Season. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.