September 23, 2015 – September 29, 2015
Get your sweaters, cozy blankets, the hot chocolate and pumpkin lattes ready! For the season of autumn I have decided to host my first readathon. This week long readathon will begin on the the Autumn Equinox (first day of Fall) and run Sept 23 through Sept 29.
Rules for the Fall Into Books Readathon:
- This challenge begins Sept 23 at 12:00 AM and ends Sept 29 at 11:59 PM.
- You may sign up anytime between now and during the readathon.
- Read as little or as many books as you want. I want you to choose your own reading goals. This is a low pressure readathon and meant to be fun.
- You do NOT need to be signed up for the Fall Into Books Reading Challenge to participate.
- You may read any genre for this readathon. I want as many people to participate as possible and I realize not as many will want to do only fall themed books.
- However, if you want to follow the rules of the Fall Into Books Reading Challenge: Ideally books should be fall/autumn themed but this will not be a rule. I found there wasn't very many books with this theme. Here is a list of books that will count for this challenge: include books with words to do with fall, autumn, leaves, going back to school, holidays including Labor Day, Halloween and Thanksgiving, or autumn weather. Books with things like colored leaves, hot chocolate, or a fall scene on the cover can count. I will even allow books with the word "fall" in the title. Books for this challenge MUST be specifically Halloween themed NOT general horror. I will be hosting a horror readathon called Scare-a-thon in October.
- Use the hashtag #FallIntoBooksReadathon
- If you could be so kind, please place the Fall Into Books Readathon banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- You may sign up using your blog, Youtube channel, Goodreads, Twitter, etc.
- To sign up for the seasonal Fall Into Books Reading Challenge please go here.
This reading event is hosted by Reading Every Season. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.