January 2 - December 30, 2010
Here's how it works:
Last year we had a great turn out for this challenge and I have request to run it again for 2010. Since so many challenges start on January 1st and end on December 31st, I decided to change the date a little bit this year. However, if you post a review for January 1st, you are welcome to use it for this challenge.
Please note that there are some changes, so please read the rules!
- To sign up, leave a direct link to your blog post about this challenge that includes your list from rule #2, using Mr. Linky at the post about the challenge. Please leave a comment as well.
List all of the ARC's that you have to read right now. Then throughout the year, you must continue updating that list as you receive more ARC's. (This is important). You should also strike out the ones that you finish.
- Pick a Level:
To join, go to The ARC Reading Challenge
- Level Bronze: a. All of us who have or will have less than 12 ARC's must read all of the ARC's we have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC's and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory a. b. All of us who have or will have more than 12 ARC's must read and review 12.
- Level Silver: Read 24 ARC's
- Level Gold: Read 25 or more ARC's
- You don't have to make a list of which ARC's you plan to read, but you can if you want.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and Audio-books are allowed as long as they are ARC's.
- Read the books and review them on your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can post your review on sites like Powells, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
- Please subscribe to my Teddy's blog, as she will be doing a monthly post with MR Linky. Please add your reviews for each month in MR Linky in the monthly post. For your Name, please use this format Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader). Please be sure to use the direct link to your review, not just to your blog. Then please leave a comment.