Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bronte Sisters Reading Challenge 2011


March 1 - August 31, 2011

Whitney at She is Too Fond of Books is hosting the 2011 Bronte Sisters Reading Challenge. She writes:

A new adaptation of Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre is coming to theaters this March with Mia Wasikowska as the lead. I am super excited about this as it is one of my favorite novels and has put me in the mood to read (or reread) the Bronte's works of literature. After being unable to find a challenge pertaining to these authors I decided to host my own. (Why should Jane Austen get all the attention?)

Guidelines
  1. You must read/watch three Bronte related items
  2. Cross-overs for other challenges are fine
  3. You do not need a blog to participate
Whitney has a list of all Bronte books and related items on the post about the challenge - go there also to sign up and learn more!!