Friday, January 7, 2011

Outlander Series Reading Challenge 2011


January 1 - December 31, 2011
The Lit Bitch is hosting the Outlander Series Reading Challenge 2011. She writes:
My sister and my mom have been reading the Outlander Series and raving about it for the last few months and I have yet to read the series! My biggest fear is that I will love it so much I will probably not do anything else once I start reading them–so I figured why not have some fun and involve others in my reading journey–and what better way than through a reading challenge. So here you have it, after some painstaking HTML research and a crash course in programming here you have it–the Outlander Series Reading Challenge 2011!
The challenge is to read all SEVEN (7) books in The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon


Details:
  • The reading challenge can crossover into other challenges.
  • You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
  • Reviews are great but not required.
  • You DO NOT have to have a blog to join in
  • Let your voice and opinions be heard! COMMENTS/DISCUSSION ARE APPRECIATED!
Books in Series Order:
  1. Outlander (1991)
  2. Dragonfly in Amber (1992)
  3. Voyager (1993)
  4. Drums of Autumn (1996)
  5. The Fiery Cross (2001)
  6. A Breath of Snow and Ashes (2005)
  7. An Echo in the Bone (2009)
Learn more and sign up by visiting the post about the challenge.