January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
Last year I found that I had quite the color-theme going on with my reading and I decided to put together a challenge based on colors in the title to tempt all those Reading Challenge Addicts out there. I had only 5 or 6 folks join me, so I thought I might shelve it for a year or so and try again later. But I've had a couple of the participants tell me how much they enjoyed it and I'm game for another go round. So, for your challenge reading pleasure, I will once again host The Color Coded Reading
Here are the rules:
*Read nine books in the following categories.
- A book with "Blue" in the title.
- A book with "Red" in the title.
- A book with "Yellow" in the title.
- A book with "Green" in the title.
- A book with "Brown" in the title.
- A book with "Black" in the title.
- A book with "White" in the title.
- A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Turquoise, Pink, Magenta, etc.).
- A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
* Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2012 will count.
*Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
*Everyone who completes all nine categories will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.
*Please post about the challenge on your blog. Sign ups accepted until Nov 30, 2012.
*Please sign up using the Linky below. Give your name & blog (Example: Bev @ My Reader's Block) and use a direct link to your challenge post as your url. Please don't connect to just your home page.
*Please use the Review Page to post review links and a final wrap-up post when you finish the challenge.
*No blog? That's okay. Post a comment here to announce your entry into the challenge and when you have completed the challenge just post a comment at the review site with a list of your books.
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.