January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
Ah, yes. We all have them. That pesky list of books that we “should” have read. This list could consist of “classics” that we somehow managed to miss in high school and/or college (David Copperfield, Madame Bovary, To Kill a Mockingbird), books that we want to read but their size is daunting (The Outlander series, The Game of Thrones series, Anna Karenina, War and Peace), it could be books that just somehow passed us by (The Harry Potter series, The Hunger Game trilogy, The Earth’s Children series), or it could simply be books that have been languishing on our bookshelves forever.
These books may induce reading guilt every time we pick up a different book.
If you have a “should have read” list, then this challenge is for you! So what are the rules?
- Timeline : This challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
- You may join the challenge at any time during the year as long as the books were read in 2012
- Levels: There are 4 participation levels to this challenge. You can change levels at any time.
- Level 1 – 6 books
- Level 2 – 12 books
- Level 3 – 18 books
- Level 4 – 24 books
- Physical books and e-books count. Audio books DO NOT COUNT
- You must display the challenge graphic in your blog’s sidebar, if you have a blog
- You do not have to have a blog to participate. You can make a goodreads list or some other tracking method that can be linked to
- You do not have to select your books ahead of time
- If you do make an initial list of books for this challenge, you may change that list at any time during the challenge
- Books read for this challenge may also count for other challenges
- You must fill out the linky form below and link to your challenge post or goodreads list
- Each month I will post a link up post where you can link any reviews you have written for books for this challenge
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.