January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
The rules are as follows:
- This challenge is for those of you who enjoy reading M/M romances (i.e. novels and novellas where the main focus is a romantic relationship between male protagonists) or who might like to try the genre.
- You can join at any time throughout the year and do not need a Blog, LiveJournal (or equivalent) to participate, just the ability to keep a list of books read.
- The books don’t have to be selected ahead of time and can be utilized in multiple challenges.
- The books can be in any format (e.g. audio books, eBooks, and print) [and includes comics and manga] and re-reads are welcome.
- There are 9 reading levels to choose from:
- Read 1 M/M Romance (For those of you who would like to try the genre) [Any book suggestions from those of you well read in the genre would be welcome!]
- Read 5 M/M Romances
- Read 10 M/M Romances
- Read 20 M/M Romances
- Read 30 M/M Romances
- Read 40 M/M Romances
- Read 50 M/M Romances
- Read 100 M/M Romances
- Surprise me! (This is for those of you who probably read hundreds of M/M romances :)
6. Optional. If you’re not new to reading m/m romances, re-read your first ever m/m title. Do you feel differently about the book now than you did when you first read it? You could also aim to read a series, along a theme, or a book that you wouldn't otherwise read...
This reading challenge is hosted by Walkabout. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.