January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but we also need space to keep them. I've started using the library (again) but couldn't find a challenge to help me. Here it is. There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!
- choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is.
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in
- board book - 3
- picture book - 6
- early reader - 9
- chapter book - 12
- middle grades - 18
- Young adult - 24
- adult - 36
- just insert IV - 50
This reading challenge is hosted by Book Dragon's Lair. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.