January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
Meet the Protagonist Reading Challenge 2014
What is a protagonist? The leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.
The Protagonist Categories:
- A woman who is a mother.
- A real life person who written into a fictional story.
- A person that changes forms.
- A person who is from a country different than the one you currently live in.
- A person who lived before WW1.
- A person who lives by a body of water.
- A person younger than 18.
- A character that is in a book series.
The Challenge runs from January 1, 2014 until December 31, 2014.
Read one book from each of the categories.
A book can used in only one category.
You do not need to list your books ahead of time.
Crossover with other challenges is welcome!
Re-reads count. Audiobooks count. E-books count. Self-published books count.
Short Stories and Essay Collections are not allowed.
Anyone may join. If you do not have a blog, just leave me a comment on this post with your progress.
This reading challenge is hosted by Litlequeen Rules. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.